“Malignant Granular Cell Tumour Presenting as a Paravertebral Mass in an Adolescent Male- A Rare Presentation of an Uncommon Tumour”Correspondence Address :
Dr. Monika Singh
Room No -10 Nrdh, Gb Pant Hospital, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110002, India.
1. Senior Resident, Department of Pathology, Dr. Rml Hospital, Delhi, India.
2. Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology, Kgmu, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
3. Senior Resident, Department of Pathology, Dr Rml Hospital, Delhi, India.
4. Senior Resident, Department of Pathology, Dr. Rml Hospital, Delhi, India.
5. Senior Resident, Department of Radiology, Gb Pant Hospital, Delhi, India.
Date of Submission: Nov 23, 2015
Date of Peer Review: Feb 16, 2016
Date of Acceptance: Oct 19, 2016
Date of Publishing: Feb 01, 2017
Financial OR OTHER COMPETING INTERESTS: None.
- PubMed Central® (PMC)New
- Academic Search Complete Database
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Embase & EMbiology
- Google Scholar
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- Indian Science Abstracts (ISA)
- Journal seek Database
- Open J-Gate
- Popline (reproductive health literature)