Conservative Management of Intraperitoneal Urinary Bladder Perforation with Enterovesical FistulaCorrespondence Address :
Dr. Dilip Kumar Pal,
244, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata-700020, West Bengal, India.
Surgical repair is usually done in intraperitoneal bladder perforation, whereas in genitourinary trauma reports of conservative management exist. We hereby, present a case of an old man with carcinoma prostate having intraperitoneal urinary bladder perforation with enterovesical fistula that was successfully managed non-operatively and conservatively.
Bladder trauma, Intraperitoneal perforation, Non surgical treatment
Debansu Sarkar, Akash Agrawal, Dilip Kumar Pal. CONSERVATIVE MANAGEMENT OF
INTRAPERITONEAL URINARY BLADDER
PERFORATION WITH ENTEROVESICAL FISTULA. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research [serial online] 2018 December [cited: 2018 Dec 18 ]; 12:PD05-PD06. Available from
Date of Submission: Aug 19, 2018
Date of Peer Review: Oct 01, 2018
Date of Acceptance: Oct 15, 2018
Date of Publishing: Dec 01, 2018
FINANCIAL OR OTHER COMPETING INTERESTS: None.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science, thomsonreuters)
- Index Copernicus ICV 2016: 132.37
- Academic Search Complete Database
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Embase & EMbiology
- Google Scholar
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- Indian Science Abstracts (ISA)
- Journal seek Database
- Popline (reproductive health literature)