Feeding Behaviour and its Association with Stress: A ReviewCorrespondence Address :
Dr. Pravallika Pagadala,
Phd Scholar, Department of Physiology, Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research, Kolar-563101, Karnataka, India.
Feeding behaviour is a complex behaviour in the present daily life which is regulated by many mechanisms. So many factors influence the feeding behaviour, among the most common one, is stress. So in the present review authors tried to explain about feeding behaviour, factors regulating it, stress and its probable causes.
Body weight, Food availability, Homeostasis, Hypothalamus
Pravallika Pagadala, MS Vinutha Shankar, Karthiyanee Kutty. FEEDING BEHAVIOUR AND ITS ASSOCIATION WITH STRESS: A REVIEW. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research [serial online] 2019 March [cited: 2019 Mar 23 ]; 13:CE01-CE05. Available from
Date of Submission: Dec 07, 2018
Date of Peer Review: Jan 04, 2019
Date of Acceptance: Jan 10, 2019
Date of Publishing: Mar 01, 2019
FINANCIAL OR OTHER COMPETING INTERESTS: None.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science, thomsonreuters)
- Index Copernicus ICV 2017: 134.54
- Academic Search Complete Database
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Google Scholar
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- Indian Science Abstracts (ISA)
- Journal seek Database
- Popline (reproductive health literature)