Primary Ewing’s Sarcoma of Adrenal Gland-A Rare CaseCorrespondence Address :
Dr. Dilip Kumar Pal,
244, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata-700020, West Bengal, India.
Ewing’s Sarcoma (ES) or Primitive Neuro-Ectodermal Tumour (PNET) typically occurs in long or flat bones, the chest wall, extra-skeletal soft tissue, and rarely in solid organs. Incidence of urological ES is uncommon. Here, we report a case of primary ES of the right adrenal gland in a 16-year-old boy who presented with an adrenal mass, with a successful outcome.
Mesenchymal adrenal mass, Rare adrenal tumour, Sarcoma
Krishnendu Maity, Akash Agrawal, Chhanda Datta, Dilip Kumar Pal. PRIMARY EWING’S SARCOMA OF ADRENAL GLAND-A RARE CASE. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research [serial online] 2019 March [cited: 2019 Mar 24 ]; 13:PD01-PD02. Available from
Date of Submission: Dec 05, 2018
Date of Peer Review: Jan 02, 2019
Date of Acceptance: Jan 23, 2019
Date of Publishing: Mar 01, 2019
FINANCIAL OR OTHER COMPETING INTERESTS: None.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science, thomsonreuters)
- Index Copernicus ICV 2017: 134.54
- Academic Search Complete Database
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Google Scholar
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- Indian Science Abstracts (ISA)
- Journal seek Database
- Popline (reproductive health literature)