Correction :2018 Dec: 12(12): ZD08-ZD10
Eleonora Ortu , Davide Pietropaoli , Ruggero Cattaneo , Mario Giannoni , Annalisa Monaco, Overjet Reduction with the Use of ELIBA Device: A Case Report (Published in Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2018 Dec: 12(12)).
This errata is meant for the above article published in Dec 2018 issue of JCDR (https://www.jcdr.net/articles/PDF/12341/35530_CE[Ra1]_F(SL)_PF1(AB_SL)_PFA(SHU)_PB(AB_SL)_PN(SL).pdf). Lately the editorial office received a letter raising few questions and seeking clarifications from the authors of the article. The letter is attached as a supplementary file. The following are the statements issued from the authors’ end.
1. The E.Li.Ba device was invented by Luigi Balercia and Dino Capparè more than 25 years ago. Since then, many clinicians belonging to IAPNOR, as direct or indirect students of Balercia have used this instrument.
2. After the death of L. Balercia the founder of IAPNOR, both technical (D. Capparè 2001) and clinical (Salvatore Tucci 2006, and Angelo Zobi 2014) aspects of ELIBA and its use and construction appeared in IAPNOR Journal ISSN 1127 -1647 (D. Capparè 2001, S. Tucci 2006 and A. Zobi 2014) and on Doctor OS (A. Zobi 2016).
3. In 2011 IAPNOR developed its own protocol for use and production of E.Li.Ba.
4. The authors were not aware of the book published in 1998 by Luigi Balercia entitled "Balercia Lingual Elevator phisiopathology of swallowing" (italian book). Not knowing their existence they could not refer to this text.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science, thomsonreuters)
- Index Copernicus ICV 2017: 134.54
- Academic Search Complete Database
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Google Scholar
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- Indian Science Abstracts (ISA)
- Journal seek Database
- Popline (reproductive health literature)