Evaluation of Routine Coagulation Parameter in Suspected Acute Myocardial Infarction Patients Attending Emergency Department of Tertiary Care HospitalCorrespondence Address :
Dr. DVSS Ramavataram,
Professor, Department of Biochemistry, SBKSMI and RC, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth,
Waghodia, Piparia, Vadoadara-391760, Gujarat, India.
1. Ph.D. Scholar, Department of Biochemistry, SBKSMI & RC, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
2. Professor, Department of Biochemistry, SBKSMI & RC, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
3. Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry, SBKSMI & RC, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth University, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
Activated partial prothrombin time, Body mass index, Partial prothrombin time, ST-elevated myocardial infarction
Date of Submission: Sep 12, 2020
Date of Peer Review: Nov 16, 2020
Date of Acceptance: Dec 14, 2020
Date of Publishing: Feb 01, 2021
• Financial or Other Competing Interests: None
• Was Ethics Committee Approval obtained for this study? Yes
• Was informed consent obtained from the subjects involved in the study? Yes
• For any images presented appropriate consent has been obtained from the subjects. NA
PLAGIARISM CHECKING METHODS:
• Plagiarism X-checker: Sep 15, 2020
• Manual Googling: Nov 21, 2020
• iThenticate Software: Dec 29, 2021 (12%)
ETYMOLOGY: Author Origin
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science, thomsonreuters)
- Index Copernicus ICV 2017: 134.54
- Academic Search Complete Database
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Google Scholar
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- Indian Science Abstracts (ISA)
- Journal seek Database
- Popline (reproductive health literature)